Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Big Eater!!!

Andrew turned 6 months old last week!! I can't believe how quickly time is passing!! At his 6 month checkup he weighed 17.10 pounds and measured 26 1/2 inches long. He has been eating vegetables for a couple of weeks now and absolutely loves them! His new favorite toys are his feet! Every time I turn around he has a foot stuck in his mouth! He has been rolling and scooching for a while now, but he is now beginning to go through the motions of crawling. He will push up on his hands and feet and push off his legs, but hasn't mastered doing it all at the same time. He is also making great strides in sitting on his own. He has great control of his back when straightening up, but still falls to the sides.

Dinner time is my favorite time with Andrew- he is so funny! He makes the silliest faces! Last night, after EVERY bite of squash, he would grunt "mmmmmm". I got so tickled I could barely feed him! He is sitting in his high chair now which makes feeding him a lot easier. It is actually the high chair I used as a baby. Below are some pictures of his new favorite activity and enjoying green beans!
































No comments:

Post a Comment