This summer has been lots of fun, very busy, and super fast!! Below are a few random pics of the last few weeks. Andrew's favorite thing is to hide- and he is pretty good at it. The first pic- getting ready for bath time. I turned around and Andrew was missing... This is where I found him
Look closely- he's in there!!
Last night, Andrew hid under our bed with Andy's phone. I noticed he was very still and quite. A few minutes later the house phone rang. That little turkey was making calls from under the bed!!!
Last weekend we had a baby shower for Lauren to welcome Baby Libby at the end of the month!!!
Our latest toy! I thought Andy was crazy when he came home with a canoe, but we have really enjoyed it! It is so relaxing!
This week we crossed another milestone off the list! We put Andrew's "big boy" bed in his room thinking it would take a while for him to warm up to the idea! He was so excited to see his new bed and insisted on sleeping in it! He has slept every night this week with no problems! I actually think he is sleeping even better in this bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment