Sunday, August 11, 2013

July recap

 
 
I thought I would do better keeping the blog updated... but I guess I was wrong! Here are pics of the last couple of weeks. Elizabeth is now one month old (pic to come). She is really growing and changing. She is more active and alert now. It seems like she smiles every time Andrew talks to her. We've had lots of great company and some really delicious food over the last month!
 




Aunt Rita and JoAnna brought Andrew super cool spider man pajamas! He sat in front of the mirror a LONG time that night! 


Aunt Teresa came to visit. I will post a pic of the BEAUTIFUL gown, bonnet and booties she made for Elizabeth




Sharkey is Andrew's most prized possession that is always with him. One afternoon, he so sweetly gave Sharkey to "Sister" to calm her crying. 

 
Aunt Sherry came from Georgia to see the kiddos



No comments:

Post a Comment